View the Floor Plan
Meets all of the Standards Set Forth by the CDC and NIH for Laboratory Functionality
Take the Tour
ABOUT THIS UNIT
- A full medical examination suite with top of the range medical finishes.
- Medical grade floor and wall linings which create a robust surface coating that is hygienic, easy to clean, sanitize and reduces maintenance effort and costs.
- Coving, capping and drain systems that eliminate dirt and bacteria build-up.
- Cabinets and joinery to medical grade standards.
- A safe environment for examining patients.
- Supplied fully equipped upon request.
- Testing for symptomatic patients or asymptomatic patients who have been exposed to COVID-19
- Health education to patients
- Mini pharmacy to deliver therapeutics
- Continuous mobility of units from location to location
- 40’ iso shipping containers
- Self-leveling hydraulic system
- Insulated units
- Walls and ceilings using monolithic Arcoplast gel coat panels
- Armstrong Medintech seamless floor
- Aluminum cabinets
- Two sinks with cold water
- 400V 3ph, 50hz Electrical Service with 100 amp wiring
- Exterior lights
- Air curtains at the entrance and exits of the pod
- Roof-mounted HVAC system
- Surface mounted UV interior lighting
- Ramped entrances